The 306 Foundation is a 501(c)3, not-for-profit organization focused on creatively engaging the whole community to address the systemic underlying thoughts, attitudes and challenges in and around at-risk communities.
How The 306 Foundation Helps
• Coalition building with service providers and community leaders
• Strengthening communities to decrease vulnerabilities of women and children
• Leading in the creation of programs and facilities for at-risk men, women and children
• Building systems that nurture, respect and protect women and children
• Creating non-threatening creative conversations that lead to action
• Partnering and collaborating with anyone who is committed to helping