An arm of The 306 Foundation, 306 Racing is dedicated to improving the lives of abused women and children around the world by educating and encouraging the racing community.
Human Trafficking Across the Globe
Every day a number of complex challenges confront women and children that were the victims of human trafficking and abuse. We have personally seen and experienced how these and other challenges are negatively impacting all of our lives. Even though many of these problems may seem to be confined to a distant zip code or hemisphere, they still degrade our communities and our world.
Mission: A Thoughtful, Quick & Calculated Response
We strive to bring awareness to the motor-sports community concerning the issues impacting the lives of women and children in our local areas and around the world.
• Momentum: Gain horsepower through the interest of concerned race fans, drivers and sponsors.
• Movement: See the motor-sports community working together to support Toolbox4Life and other programs to strengthen and improve our communities.
Quick Facts About Why We Race
• 50% of human trafficking victims are under 16
• 27 million people are in slavery currently
• 98% of sex trafficking victims are women and girls
• 12 billion dollars is the global market of child trafficking